Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the use of PropertyBuyer.co.uk website
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they contain important information about your rights and obligations. You can print out these terms and conditions by clicking on the print icon on your browser.
- This Website is controlled and operated by us from our Head offices at Way of the website LTD T/A Property Buyer, Suite 1, Team Valley Business Centre, Gateshead NE11 0QH, United Kingdom. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website operated by Property Buyer all references to ('our', 'we' or 'us') encompass Property Buyer. In particular, we draw your attention to clauses 4 (Applicability of online materials) and 7 (Liability). By accessing or using this website ('our Website' or 'the Website') you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our Website from time to time.
Nature of our Website
These terms and conditions do not confer any rights on any person or party (other than you and/or us) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Our Website allows you to review information and also submit information in order for us to deliver certain services to you.
Modifications to Website
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to our Website or otherwise alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our Website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Please note that although we try to ensure that the content of our Website is accurate, at the time of going to the Internet and /or publication our Website may contain typographical errors or other involuntary inaccuracies.
Applicability of online materials
- Unless otherwise specified all content and materials published on our Website are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
- Where content published on the Website is supplied by third parties, you understand that we do not control or endorse such content in any way. All content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with us, is published in good faith but we do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of such content (whether published on or offline) and the use of such content, except for content which relates directly to life insurance products that are advertised on our Website. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our Website and use of all information contained within it.
- We have used our reasonable endeavours to ensure that our Website complies with UK law. However, we make no representations that the information on our Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK. Those who visit our Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws
- Property Buyer makes no representations and gives no warranties, expressed or implied that making agreements available in any particular jurisdiction outside the UK is permitted under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly if making agreements or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited agreements are not offered to you. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to enter into such agreements. Property Buyer accepts no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the entering into or contemplation of entering into any agreement by persons in jurisdictions outside the UK or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
Availability of our Website
We will try to make our Website available but cannot guarantee that our Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be free from error and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, get unauthorised access, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
- We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect) in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our Website or its contents other than as a direct result of entering into an insurance agreement (which shall be subject to the exclusions and limitation of liability set out in these terms and conditions in addition to those expressed and implied by the policy' own terms and conditions), we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Property Buyer or our servants, agents or any other person or entity.
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the sum of £1.00 (one British pound only). This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our Website and is compatible with our Website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient security procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may assign, transfer or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- Except in respect of a payment obligation, neither you nor Property Buyer will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or Property Buyer respective reasonable control.
- Failure or delay by either party enforcing an obligation or exercising a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
Property Buyer accepts no liability and offers no warranties in relation to this Website and its content to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
Property Buyer aims to complete in a timescale to suit you however it accepts no liability where the completion date is changed or it is unable to complete on the purchase.
It is the responsibility of a Buyer in conjunction with their Solicitor to ensure they are satisfied in respect of all aspects of the property prior to completion and Property Buyer accepts no liability for any error or omissions in respect of the description of the property.
By providing your details to Property Buyer you consent to your details being sent to selected companies offering the same or similar services to Property Buyer for their marketing purposes.